Taking Care of Rough Palms
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of any oil. Massage between both palms for a minute and rinse after 10 minutes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar along with 1 teaspoon of limejuice and rub between palms for a minute or two and wash after 10-15 minutes.
- Add corn flour to hot water and soak hands and feet in it for 5-10 minutes before sleep.
- Make a paste out of roasted onion by smashing it. Apply this paste on cracked heels and wash after 20 minutes. Continue this for one month and you will see the difference.
- After a bath massage Mustard oil well into hands and feet when your body is still moist. Wash with water and pat with a towel to dry.
- Add half teaspoon Vinegar to half a cup of curd. Massage feet and ankles well with this mix and wash after five minutes.
- Mix Candle wax with Mustard oil and heat. Now apply this gently on the cracked areas of the heels. Wear socks over this, leave overnight and wash in the morning.