Steps to get Healthy & Beautiful Feet
- Wash you feet on a daily basis, in lukewarm soapy water. Thereafter, rinse them with cool water, dry with a towel and apply foot cream.
- Whenever you get your feet wet, make sure to dry them thoroughly, especially between the toes.
- The best time to buy shoes is later in the day, when the feet are a bit swollen. The shoes that feel comfortable at that time will surely be comfy at all times of the day.
- If, and when, you go out in the sun wearing sandals, make sure to apply a sunscreen on your feet, just like the rest of your exposed body parts.
- Scrub your feet, especially the heels, with a foot scrubber on a regular basis. It will help remove the dead cells and make you feet softer.
- Before going to bed, wash you feet thoroughly, dry them with a towel and apply moisturizer generously, especially at the heels.
- Whenever you are applying moisturizer or cream on your feet, avoid the area between the toes.
- To keep you feet dry and odor free, make use of products like foot powders, foot sprays and specially designed insoles.