Care & Exercises for the Eye
To avoid Eye strain
- Do not work in dim light
- Do not read continuously in buses and trains.
- Do not stare too tong at anything without blinking the eyes. Blinking provides lubrications and relief from light.
- Do not rub the eyes too hard.
- To give momentary relief to the eyes, close the eyes with the palms so that no light can enter. Now open the eyes in the palm cup and stare into this darkness for a minute.
Exercises for Eyes
- Lift the eyes to the ceiling and then to the floor. Repeat it for 10 times. Rest the eyes either by blinking rapidly or covering them with palms.
- Look straight ahead at eye level, then slowly to left side at eye level and then to right side at eye level. Repeat it for 3 or 4 times.
- Make a circle, first clockwise and then anti-clockwise, with the eyes. Repeat for 5 times.
Care for Eyebrows and Eyelashes
- Eyebrows and Eyelashes should be brushed daily with a small brush.
- Rub eyebrows and eyelashes with olive oil or coconut oil or almond oil to encourage hair growth.
- For cleansing and nourishment of eyebrows, rub them with a little egg white and rinse it off after 10 minutes.